Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wedding Mode


So, the past few days have been SUPER crazy! Grandma stopped by the other day with about 7-8 bridal magazines. Now I know what I'll be doing at work for the next few weeks, just thumbing through them, and reading every line and examining every detail. Today at work, during a slow time, I made the cover for my "Wedding Book." Its where I'm gonna put all the clippings from the magazines and catalogs, pictures from off line, and all the info on the bookings and appointments to make and attend. It will be huge by the end of this process.

We made the decision today to worry about the bridesmaids dresses before my own---yes very un traditional---due to the fact that being up at school for a semester will make it harder to do the dresses unless most of the work for them is done before hand. Luckily for me, on my way up to school I have to pass through Provo and Salt Lake which are pretty much Mormon Wedding Central!! There is no way I can't find a modest dress in one of those places, even in Rexburg!!

Gonna call the temple tomorrow and reserve the rooms for the Endowment session and for the Sealing! So excited! Hopefully we'll get the day we wanted!! Once we know we can start working on invitations and possibly Save the Dates.

Well, off to go cut out magazine clips for my book!

1 comment:

  1. Taking care of bridesmaid dresses first is actually a GREAT idea. It can be hard to please lots of girls with the same dress, so good luck!

    ReplyDelete