Monday, June 24, 2013

{Behrens Family Reunion}


The week before Father's Day, Annie and I went down to Corona
for a family reunion for my dad's side of the family.
Annie and I stayed in Corona and the reunion took place at Canyon Lake,
at a house right on the water.

We were so lucky that so many of us could be there.
Annie had the opportunity to meet all of her little cousins,
and pick fights with just about all of them.



*Yes that is the girls sitting on my lap watching Tangled on an Ipad. What else would they be doing?


We had so many things to do,
from the big house with the big TV's, big kitchen filled with food,
large back deck, to the pool with the spa and slide, the sand pit,
the kayak, paddle boat, or paddle board.

Nothing could have made the week any better for me
than to have my husband, my brother, and my grandma there with us.
It was such a wonderful experience to be there with all of my family,
and just be able to sit and talk with my dad and aunts and uncle
about my grandparents and where we came from.




So here's to meeting all together again in two years.
Who knows where we all will be by then,
and how much bigger our family will grow,
but I can't wait to see them all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment