Thursday, March 20, 2014

{31 weeks Pregnant}

I don't know if I have really expressed this to you all yet, but, I LOVE being home with Annie again! My Annie has been the most independent little girl I've known since she was able to get herself around. It was a blessing and a curse; I didn't have to entertain her constantly and I could get things done easily, but when I wanted to sit and cuddle with her, she wouldn't have it. Just in the past few weeks though, I have noticed that she had been having some separation anxiety, insistent on cuddle time and being right by my side whenever we leave the house. In this picture, we were sitting and watching Sesame Street and she yanked on my arm until I can and laid down practically on top of her. 

I just passed my 31 week mark, and I am just plain tired. Luckily for me, I think Annie is going through a growth spurt! Which means she is taking naps again, which, in turn, means I can take a nap if I so desire! (We stopped putting her down for naps after we moved here because it was a daily struggle once she figured out climbing out of the crib) It also means that she is constantly hungry like me also, so I have another excuse to keep the pantry stocked with easy snacks like gold fish and fruit leather, yum! And the picky eating we experienced shortly after we moved in is slowly but surely dying down. 




No comments:

Post a Comment