Saturday, May 17, 2014

Welcome Little Boy!

Oh my goodness!
I can not believe that is has only been a week since my baby boy 
came into this world, and brightened up our lives!


Right now, he and his daddy are in the bedroom,
taking a well deserved nap.
On nights like last night, daddy ends up with only 4 hrs of sleep,
and gets up with Annie to let mommy sleep in. 
I really don't have much time to make this a long update,
baby boy and I have our first social engagement out of the house
in just 2 hours, and who knows if I'll be ready to go on time.
But while I have Annie confined to her high chair for lunch,
I though I'd just quickly give his stats 
and share some pictures!
(Hopefully sometime soon, when things calm down, 
I can sit down for a bit longer and tell you his birth story)

Samuel Thomas Bendixen
Born May 10, 2014 at 6:35 pm
Weighing 8lbs 2oz
21 inches long






No comments:

Post a Comment