Sunday, June 13, 2010

Highs and Lows June 13, 2010

So I have to credit the family ward for this one. It seemed to come to life when Brother Zimmerman, now Bishop Zimmerman, was a Sunday school teacher. He'd start class with going around the room and having everyone say what the low point of their week was and what the high point was. It slowly spread to the rest of the youth classes and to the young woman's classes.

I wasn't reminded of this though until I saw it on an old young woman's leaders blog, and thought that was a good idea to do. So here we go, we're gonna each start with our lows and end with our highs just to end everything on a high note!

Jacob: L
ow: I had a test this week in musicianship where i had to listen to a piece of music and write it out and hand it in the next day at class. While i was listening to the given music though, the guys in the apartment above me were doing really loud, really bad karaoke, which pretty much messed up my whole listening and made me not do so well on my test.

High: We had date weekend instead of date night this week. I got to take Devin to a movie, Letters to Juliet, and then the next night we got to go try out the new Chinese food restaurant, Ying Yang. The best part about the food was that they allowed us to special order Devin's food without gluten in it. Finally, Rexburg has good Chinese food!

Devin:
Low: My low is kinda a bittersweet thing, because I got to the doctors and he switched my prescription and gave me the referral I needed to get tested for Celiacs, which is a good thing. The bad part about it is that inorder for the results to be accurate there needs to be gluten in the system to detect the certain anti-bodies that the body releases if you have Celiacs. So I've been eating gluten since Friday and let me tell you, it hasn't been fun. But, it'll all be over by Tuesday.

High: We as a couple had a good weekend together. It started with the doctors office, and finally getting some answers. And directly after we went apartment shopping, and we might have found where we want to live when we come back! Yay! and then we just spent the rest of the weekend together just enjoying each others company and and our time together and with our friends!


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! Dev! I TOTALLY know how you feel! I NEVER got an answer from my doctors as to my stomach problems!!! This is very interesting and makes me wonder about my stomach issues...well, GOOD LUCK with the tests! Can't wait for your wedding!

    ReplyDelete