Wednesday, January 26, 2011

{Rumor has it...}

A lot of talk surrounded us as we prepared to leave Corona to return to Idaho for the winter semester at BYU-Idaho. As a new wife, I have become more reserved in how I can be around others, and what I post online about our personal life. I have realized that it's not just my life anymore, it's ours and with that in mind we have made some hard decisions lately concerning where we as a new family want to be and where we are headed.

That being said, a lot of prayers have been said and a lot of intense conversations surrounding our future. Some may know this already, but we have decided as a family to expand our family. I am pregnant and in my 13th week, due in August 8th. I had a doctors appointment this past week and had my first ultrasound to check and see how the baby is growing. The baby is just the right size and even did a little dance for me the doctor and his nurse. It was just about the cutest thing i had ever seen.

I've been having a hard time lately actually wrapping my head around the fact that I am actually growing a child inside of me, but I think the pictures an the fridge will help with that.

5 comments:

  1. Contests Devin! That's exciting! I'm due just about one month before you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jacob and Devin!! So excited for you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dev, so sweet of you to share your thoughts with all of us...so excited for you!!! As SOON as you find out what you're having you MUST tell me so I can start on some fun things for you. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see more prego pictures!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! How exciting!! You didn't mention being sick, so I hope you haven't been!

    I've gotten in trouble with Shawn for putting things on my blog/facebook that he thought should be private. Not sure if you were referring to those types of things, but it's something everyone struggles with.

    ReplyDelete