Monday, March 14, 2011

{Limbo}

So, I'm just sitting here watching the after-show of the Bachelor where they talk about what they've gone through while they were separated while the show was airing, and of course, I'm home alone. Jacob just got a new job at a health and welfare company called Melaluca and this week is his training week where he has to go train from 4-10pm everyday this week.

So, here I am, kinda just bored and I guess it's time to give my "ENORMOUS" amount of followers, *eyes rolling*, an update on what we have been up to....

So here goes...

-Well I'm now 19 weeks along, so almost half-way there! oh boy! About a month and a half back, we had some scares with some bleeding, so we were in and out of the doctors for 2+ weeks with an ultrasound every time. It's been a while since we've had an ultrasound so when we go in next week to confirm the sex of the baby, it'll be so nice to see the little one again!

-Along with the bleeding, the doctors we're also a little worried about how much weight I hadn't gained yet. I wasn't showing when I went in 3 weeks ago and I had actually LOST some weight. BUT!! but, despite the fact that we don't have a scale in our home, (we really just haven't felt like buying one when we could spend money on more important things) I have started to show a little, and when we go in next week and find out the baby's sex, I'll let everyone know and show you a baby bump picture, finally, I know!! (Sorry, you still have to wait a little bit, Dondo!)

-Again, JACOB GOT A JOB!!!! We were having money trouble for a little bit, and then Jacob got a job, and then my scholarship money came through, and then we did our tax return ($2574 from the fed, gov't fyi!!) Heavenly Father hears prayers!!

-We have been doing a lot of thinking lately about where we want to end up living, working, and raising our family. Well, I am working on my associates and have the option of finishing on campus classes this December. Jacob, however has a few more years to go. We've been praying and thinking about it all, and we've decided to have Jacob transfer back to Cal State Fullerton after he finishes with online classes next Spring. Which means...
We can move back to California after Fall semester this year!!
If everything works out well with me getting the classes I need this semester, we should be moved back to Corona just in time for Christmas, with baby in tow!!

We have been so blessed lately and have so much to be grateful for!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited you'll be back in Corona!!! So will I, I really want to see you, gosh dang it! Cannot wait to see your baby bump picture, you've gotta be the cutest pregnant lady ummm EVER! Glad you two are doing well! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I am excited for all the changes in your life! I am pulling for a boy, not that it matters, but that's my vote on what you are having!!

    ReplyDelete