Sunday, March 27, 2011

{Highs and Lows} March 27, 2011

Well it's been a crazy week and I don't think a standard all Low's then High's would make explaining confusing since a lot of the highs became lows or something like that. So I'm just gonna spit them out as I think of them.

High: Thursday we were able to go to the doctors and have my 20 week ultrasound to confirm the baby's gender.
Low: The doctor was wrong previously about her gender so now we're adjusting to referring to her as a her.

High: Our tax refund finally came in this week.
Low: 75% of our tax refund is already budgeted out to things that aren't necessarily fun.
High: We were able to get a washer and dryer for $150 with what was left over.

Low: The dryer didn't work with the plug in we have in our apartment and the guy at the hardware store had no clue as to what we should do. Told us to go make friends with an electrician.
High: Jacob, my wonderfully clever husband looked things up online and was able to change the cable so that it worked with the outlet in our apartment.
Low: When we got it plugged in and turned it on, it made a noise that sounded like worn down brakes on drugs!
High: The repairman is coming first thing in the morning.

Low: Jacob was so busy all week I so him on average only 1.5 hours a day while the sun was actually out.
High: His training is done with his new job and rehearsals are over for Savior of the World.

Ok, I'm done complaining now, just highs from now on.
Highs: Friday I was able to spend half the day out of the house at the school
Jacob also got his first paycheck from his new job, and I was able to talk him into letting me buy some stuff to organize the kitchen and the bathroom.
Finally I feel like all the public areas of the apartment are organized and more manageable and
easier now to clean.
Now I'm able to work on the bedrooms and more specifically unpack the boxes in the 2nd bedroom that we still haven't unpacked and organize my closet so that I don't constantly just leave my clothes on the floor because I have no clue where to put them.


No comments:

Post a Comment